Harvard is a life-changing experience. Involvement in the Harvard Club of Australia is an opportunity to continue that special experience and engage with alumni established in their careers. Members have the opportunity to:
- Enjoy the camaraderie of a diverse group of Harvard alumni. Club membership mirrors the diverse mix of alumni
- Participate in a wide range of educational, discussion, cultural, social and philanthropic events, including many free-of-charge. Over 40 events per year
- Engage with visiting Harvard professors and listen to visiting student singing troupe
- Get involved in global Harvard shared interest groups, such as Entrepreneurs.
- Continue professional development through masterclasses, speakers, mentoring, networking, access to member directory
- Stay abreast of the latest news and research coming out of Harvard
- Give something back by helping with scholarship programs, student cultivation, local Harvard-taught programs, hosting visiting students and facult
- Nominate candidates for scholarships and high schools for the Book Prize
- Enhance your leadership skills by participating in the running of the Club through a wide variety of different roles
The Club welcomes Alumni of Harvard University, if you:
- Hold a degree from Harvard University
- Have worked as a member of a faculty
- Have completed a non-degree formal program with HAA-granted alumni status. Generally programs of 6 weeks (or longer) in duration.
The Club also offers an Associate membership with access to all events, activities and opportunities. Associate Members can play any leadership role except a Board position.
Associate membership is open to the following individuals:
- Completed a one-week (or longer) course at Harvard
- Completed a one-week (or longer) course taught by Harvard faculty in Australia
- Currently enrolled as a student at Harvard
Dues cover a calendar year. If you sign up during September-December then your membership will run through to the end of the subsequent year.