JOIN HCA OR RENEW
Harvard is a life-changing experience. Involvement in the Harvard Club of Australia is an opportunity to continue that special experience and engage with alumni established in their careers. Members have the opportunity to:
- Enjoy the camaraderie of a diverse group of Harvard alumni. Club membership mirrors the diverse mix of alumni
- Participate in a wide range of educational, discussion, cultural, social and philanthropic events, including many free-of-charge. Over 40 events per year
- Engage with visiting Harvard professors and listen to visiting student singing troupe
- Get involved in global Harvard shared interest groups, such as Entrepreneurs.
- Continue professional development through masterclasses, speakers, mentoring, networking, access to member directory
- Stay abreast of the latest news and research coming out of Harvard
- Give something back by helping with scholarship programs, student cultivation, local Harvard-taught programs, hosting visiting students and facult
- Nominate candidates for scholarships and high schools for the Book Prize
- Enhance your leadership skills by participating in the running of the Club through a wide variety of different roles
- 18% dscount on QANTAS Club annual membership fee
The Club welcomes Alumni of Harvard University, if you:
- Hold a degree from Harvard University
- Have worked as a member of a faculty
- Have completed a non-degree formal program with HAA-granted alumni status. Generally programs of 6 weeks (or longer) in duration.
The Club also offers an Associate membership with access to all events, activities and opportunities. Associate Members can play any leadership role except a Board position.
Associate membership is open to the following individuals:
- Completed a one-week (or longer) course at Harvard
- Completed a one-week (or longer) course taught by Harvard faculty in Australia
- Currently enrolled as a student at Harvard
Dues cover a calendar year. If you sign up after 1st July then your membership will run through to the end of the subsequent year.
You do not need to be logged into the HCA website to join or renew.