QLD SPEAKER EVENT WITH BRETT LIGHTFOOT
Please join members of the Harvard Club of Australia at a critical breakfast briefing of 2023. This briefing, postponed from the original date in February 2020, is now of massive importance to almost all of us as we go through 2023.
We welcome Brett Lightfoot, National Director for the Health and Public Sectors and State Director for Queensland and Northern Territory at Microsoft. Brett has long foreseen the impact of Artificial Intelligence and has been wanting to share his ideas with the club for the last 3 years!
As State Director Brett is responsible for the overall Microsoft business in Queensland and Northern Territory. This includes meeting the needs of Microsoft’s enterprise customers across both commercial and public sector, as well as supporting a diverse range of business partners who develop , deploy and manage a wide range of innovative business solutions built on the Microsoft platform.
Brett has nearly 25 years of experience in the ICT industry and is passionate about creative and innovative solutions that can change people’s lives and foster economic development.
This is also an opportunity to join fellow Harvard Club members and their guests and meet other Harvard alumni based in Queensland.
- Friday April 14th 7.15 for 7.30 start, finish by 9.15 am
- Location – Oak Room, The Brisbane Club, 241 Adelaide St. Brisbane CBD.
- Numbers will be limited to allow time and opportunity for questions and discussion.
- Chatham House Rules will apply
- Full Breakfast will be served
- Financial Members of the Harvard Club of Australia and their immediate guests will receive a 15% discount (approx. cost $60)
There may be an early opportunity for Club members to book a table – please contact the Club Convenor Jon Lindsay at email@example.com
Click here to register https://www.joined-up.com.au/joined-up-events/brettlightfootbreakfast